Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fix Bayonets

This, in all likelihood, is just more braggadocio on the part of some spineless adherents of the religion of the pedophile "prophet" Mohammed, but I figured I would pass it along in any case, just so you're aware of what's been threatened by the Thousand Sleeping Martyrs upon the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Bare Naked Islam reposted a letter from the Thousand Sleeping Martyrs. It's worth reading, if only to Know Thine Enemy. I guess when June 8 comes, we'll either know what they're bleating about or they'll be shown as the lying scum they probably are.

I guess whatever worthless dollars you haven't put into gold could be "invested" in brass and lead instead of silver.

Oh, and Thousand Sleeping Martyrs, here's my personal response:

No comments:

Post a Comment